Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Pleasant Co AGOT 1st edition

  1. #1
    Inactive Member WalkTrotNCanter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have a 1st edition Pleasant Company American Girl of Today up for auction on ebay. She has brown hair and brown eyes and comes with all of her original outfit plus her accessories. E-mail me with any questions. Thanks for looking! Here is the link:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found it interesting that Pleasant company used to include the 6 books for you to create the whole story of the today doll. Very ingenious. But I imagined it costs too much for them to do now. I never did fill in the friends book that came with my doll. I passed it on to a board member. I would never have had the time to write 6 books.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WalkTrotnCanter, welcome to the board. Please do introduce yourself. From your first post, all I can tell is you have a doll to sell on ebay. Do you have American Girl dolls? Children who play with AG dolls? When did you first get interested in them? Welcome. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Julia

  4. #4
    Inactive Member WalkTrotNCanter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to collect the AG dolls 7-10 years ago when I was a younger teen (I'm 20 now.) I've been going through a lot of stuff at my parents house and found them. I don't know much about the new ones or what happened after Pleasant Company stopped making them. I know I used to love them and I just want to give other girls a chance to love my dolls too (and I'm a poor college student!) I had Molly and another AGOT that I sold already. I also have tons of accessories if anyone is looking for anything let me know!

  5. #5
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome Aboard! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI! Welcome! If you're looking to sell AG things, you've come to the right place! Can you give us an idea of what you have; maybe post pics? [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member southern_belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seeing that auction made me smile. I am similar in age to you Walktrotncanter (I turned 21 in December) and I remember begging for the NEW American Girl dolls. I never received one. I did have that snazzy hat with the giant sunflower and the magenta leggings(what in the world was I thinking?) i also had the denim bookbag with the logo that came out with that collection and I thought I was hot stuff. All the other girls wanted my American Girl backpack. I think I still have it, actually, but it's so ratty now it's not of much use.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member WalkTrotNCanter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the following items. The prices are approximations of what I'd take for them. Anyone feel free to e-mail me if you're interested in anything! Thanks.

    Cheerleader Outfit -15
    Jacket and Cap -12
    Blue Jean Basics -12
    School Gear -12
    School Jumper -12
    Riding Outfit -15
    Horse -40
    Hairdo Helper Kit -7
    Culotte Dress -12
    Earth Day Outfit -12
    In-line Gear -15
    Swimsuit and Towel -10
    Apres Ski Gear -12
    Dogsled -20
    Husky Dog -10
    Dogsled Outfit -12
    Tubing Gear -12
    Skit Suit -10
    Ski Gear -12
    Red Slumber Shirt -10
    Plaid Nightie -10
    Slumber Party Gear and Bear -10 (Twister game box is split at corners)
    Bunk Bed -50

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Monika's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sent you a pm concerniing some of the outfits. Let me know if you didn't get it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sent you an email on the Husky dog!!! Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •